Applying for your UK Standard Visitor Visa for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
Check whether you need a Visa to enter the UK: https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa
You need to apply for a UK Standard Visitor Visa for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
How long it will take
The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.
For example, you can apply from the 09 March 2019 if you plan to travel on the 08 June 2019
You should get your visa within 3 weeks.
A standard visitor visa costs £93
You must always show that:
- you’ll leave the UK at the end of your visit
- you’re able to support yourself and any dependents for the duration of the trip
- you’re able to pay for your return or onward journey and any other costs relating to your visit
- you have proof of any business or other activities you want to do in the UK, as allowed by visitor rules (ICC confirmation letter)
3. Documents you must provide
When you apply you’ll need to provide a current passport or other valid travel identification.
You need a page in your passport that’s blank on both sides for your visa.
Your passport must be valid for the whole of your stay in the UK.
You’ll also need to provide a certified translation of any documents that are not in English or Welsh.
Where to send your documents
You’ll be told where to send your documents when you apply (https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa/apply)
Any original documents you submit as part of your application will be sent back to you.
Other information you’ll need
You’ll need to provide the following:
- the dates you’re planning to travel to the UK
- details of where you’ll be staying during your visit
- how much you think your trip will cost
- your current home address and how long you’ve lived there
- your parents’ names and dates of birth
- how much you earn in a year
You might also need…
- details of your travel history for the past 10 years (as shown in your passport)
- your employer’s address and telephone number
- your partner’s name, date of birth, and passport number
- the name and address of anyone paying for your trip
- the name, address and passport number of any family members you have in the UK
- details of any criminal, civil or immigration offences you have committed
If you're under 18
You can apply for a standard visitor visa if you’re under 18 and:
- you’ve made suitable arrangements for your travel and stay in the UK
- you have consent from your parent or guardian to travel to the UK
- you’re able to pay for your return or onward journey
- you have enough money to support yourself without working or getting help from public funds, or you have family and friends that can support you
Apply for outside the UK online
You must apply online. As part of your online application, you need to book an appointment at a visa application centre. You’ll have your fingerprints and photograph taken at your appointment.
You may be able to get your visa faster or other services depending on what country you’re in -check with your visa application centre.
If you are unsuccessful in your application for a visa, we are unable to offer a refund on your package.
APPLY FOR YOUR VISA AT: https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa/apply
For more information go to: https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa