If you have ever wanted to know where some of the great players have celebrated or how they hone their amazing skills, this is an unbeatable experience. Go behind the scenes at some of the world’s top cricket stadiums and see where the magic happens.
This package is exclusive to the ICC Travel & Tours programme and will take you around unique areas of the stadium as well as allowing you onto the pitch for photographs and giving you access to view the practice nets*. On these tours you will learn what it takes to put on an international cricket match and will gain a real insight into those exclusive areas of the stadium never usually accessible to the public. Just a day ahead of the match, you may even see your team step onto the field for their last minute practice session.
- Official match ticket
- Commemorative Cricket World Cup access pass
- Exclusive tour of the venue led by a knowledgeable guide to view the;
- Press conference room
- ICC official room
- Pitch access for photographs
- Other areas to be confirmed
- Access to the practice nets/match day wicket for viewing and photos*
*Subject to availability