ICC are offering the chance to win one of five cricket balls, signed by Cricket World Cup winning captain Eoin Morgan when you purchase a T20 World Cup 2020 package with ICC Travel & Tours.
Everyone who purchases a T20 World Cup 2020 package with ICC Travel & Tours will automatically be entered into the draw to win one of the five signed cricket balls.
Please see the terms and conditions below that apply to this competition.
The prize can only be posted to registered addresses in England and Wales and will be sent by standard post. Given the package size, someone will need to be at the address to take receipt.
Participants will only be granted one entry for the entirety of the promotion. Only one entry per email address.
ICC Travel & Tours Package Terms and Conditions apply to all packages. By purchasing a package and entering the competition, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions which can be viewed at https://www.icctravelandtours.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/.
Information Regarding Data Collection
Terms & Conditions for the ICC Travel & Tours Competition
- There will be five winners who will each receive one signed cricket ball. This competition will run from 20th January 2020 until the 15th October 2020.
- This competition is open to residents of England and Wales over 18 years of age except employees, friends and relatives, and associated third-party suppliers of ICC Travel & Tours or the ICC.
- Individuals will automatically be entered into the competition on completion of a booking request for a T20 World Cup 2020 package with ICC Travel & Tours. There is one entry per email address.
- If the participant has cancelled their purchase of a T20 World Cup 2020 package with ICC Travel & Tours at the time of the prize draw their entry into the competition will not be valid.
- The Promoter may refuse entries at its discretion if they appear to be dishonest, defective, in breach of the rules, forged or in bad faith. Incorrect entries will not be included in the draw.
- The winners will be drawn at random by an independent third party on 20th October 2020 at 1100hrs (UK time) and will be notified within 14 days of the date of the draw.
- The winners will be notified by email. The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of being notified; otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost.
- No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are non-transferable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed or not received.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any circumstances out of the Promoter’s control mean that a prize advertised is not available, the Promoter will provide a prize of equivalent value.
- Events may occur or render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. If such an event occurs the Promoter shall not be liable to the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute sole discretion to amend, alter or terminate the competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Winners may be required to participate in any publicity that the Promoter reasonably requires. Where the Promoter creates or commissions photos, video, sound recordings or other PR materials that feature a winner, the winner agrees, to the publication of such content on any Promoter website or in any other media.
- By participating in this competition, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the competition, the above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter is Mike Burton Travel Limited t/a ICC Travel and Tours.
- Entry instructions for specific competitions are deemed to form part of the rules as are these terms and conditions. By participating in this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.